Magnesium Carbonate, 120 mg, 100 capsules
Delivery is free in UK & Europe for orders of £15 !
Magnesium Carbonate - Replaced by Magnesium Citrate
- Supports bone, cardiovascular, and immune health*
- Essential co-factor in vitamin D and calcium metabolism
- Important for enzyme function and energy production*
- Formulated with a bioavailable form of magnesium*
Magnesium is an essential mineral that plays a role in a wide range of physiological processes, including muscle contraction, neurotransmission, and bone formation.*
It also serves as a co-factor for hundreds of enzymes and is important in the uptake and metabolism of nutrients such as calcium and vitamin D.
Supplementation with magnesium may also support cardiovascular and immune health.*
Many individuals do not obtain sufficient magnesium from their diet.
Magnesium oxide is commonly used in supplements, but is poorly absorbed. However, Magnesium Carbonate provides a more bioavailable source of magnesium.*
The European Food Safety Agency allows these health claims for Magnesium:
- Magnesium contributes to normal development of bone
- Magnesium contributes to a reduction in tiredness and fatigue
- Magnesium contributes to normal psychological functions
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle contraction
*These statements are made by www.biotechpharmacal.com and have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
This product is manufactured in USA under Good Manufacturing Practice ( GMP ), which ensures high quality, and is supplied with original packaging and labelling.
We Also Recommend