K1-1000 (Vitamin K1)
- Supports bone and cardiovascular health*
- Directs calcium deposits to bones instead of soft tissues*
- An excellent complement to calcium and vitamin D supplements for optimal bone health*
- Formulated with a dry preparation of vitamin K1
Vitamin K refers to a group of similar compounds that vary in their absorption, metabolism, and tissue distribution.These essential nutrients work together with vitamin D to direct calcium deposits to bones instead of soft tissues, providing support for both skeletal and cardiovascular health.*
Vitamin K also activates proteins involved in normal blood coagulation and clot formation following injury or surgery.*
Vitamin K1 is found naturally in green leafy vegetables and many other healthy foods. K1-1000 is formulated with a dry preparation of vitamin K1.
* These statements are made by www.biotechpharmacal.com and have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
This product is manufactured in USA under Good Manufacturing Practice ( GMP ), which ensures high quality, and is supplied with original packaging and labelling.
Ingredients: Vitamin K1 (as phytonadione), 1000 mcg