Vitamin K2 (MK-7) 100 capsules
Vitamin K2 (MK-7)
- Supports bone and cardiovascular health*
- Directs calcium deposits to bones instead of soft tissues*
- An excellent complement to calcium and vitamin D supplements for optimal bone health*
- Formulated with natural menaquinone-7
Vitamin K refers to a family of similar compounds that play a role in blood coagulation and bone health.*
Vitamin K2 (menaquinone) is particularly important for bone mineralization and calcium metabolism.* Menaquinones work together with vitamin D to direct calcium deposits to bones instead of soft tissues, which is important for both skeletal and cardiovascular health.*
Research shows that menaquinone-7 (MK-7) is more bioavailable and has a longer half-life than other forms of vitamin K.*
The capsule is made from vegetable material and is Kosher and Halal certified
* These statements are made by www.biotechpharmacal.com and have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
This product is manufactured in USA under Good Manufacturing Practice ( GMP ), which ensures high quality, and is supplied with original packaging and labelling.
We Also Recommend