B-Complex, Bio-Tech B-STRESS, 100 capsules
If you improve your level of many of the B-vitamins you can increase the amount of energy that your body makes from the food that you eat.
- If you are vegetarian or have digestive disorders you may not be able to obtain adequate amounts of Vitamin B-12 from your diet alone, so you may find it useful to take this supplement.
- Supports cardiovascular, immune, and nervous system health and helps with healthy metabolism and energy production
- Formulated with eight essential B vitamins
- Tiny soft capsules that are easy to swallow
B vitamins are essential nutrients that play roles in a wide range of physiological processes.*
An adequate intake of these nutrients is critical for healthy metabolism and energy production.*
Supplementation with B vitamins also supports cardiovascular, immune, and nervous system health.*
Most B vitamins are not stored in the body, so they are best acquired on a daily basis.
Unfortunately, the B vitamin content of many foods is destroyed or lost during cooking and processing.
B-Stress is formulated with the eight essential B vitamins, plus other supporting nutrients, providing a convenient way to meet daily nutritional requirements.*
B1 Thiamine HCI (50 mg)
B2 Riboflavin (50 mg)
B3 Niacin - as niacin and niacinamide (75 mg)
B5 Pantothenic Acid - as calcium pantothenate (50 mg)
B6 Pyridoxine HCl (50 mg)
B7 Biotin (500 mcg)
B9 Folate - as folic acid and Quatrefolic salt (2,200 mcg)
B12 Methylcobalamin (100 mcg)
This product is manufactured in USA by Bio-Tech Pharmacal, Inc. under Good Manufacturing Practice ( GMP ), which ensures high quality, and is supplied with original packaging and labelling.
* These statements have been made by Bio-Tech Pharmacal, Inc. in the USA and have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
We Also Recommend