Alpha Lipoic Acid, 300mg, 100 capsules
- Supports cardiovascular, nerve, and eye health *
- Potent water and fat-soluble antioxidant *
- Promotes healthy glucose metabolism, circulation, and detoxification *
- Important cofactor in metabolism and energy production *
Alpha-lipoic acid (thioctic acid) is a naturally-occurring compound that serves as a co-factor for enzymes involved in metabolism and energy production.*
It is also a potent water and fat-soluble antioxidant that can help to regenerate the activity of other antioxidants.*
Research suggests that lipoic acid also promotes healthy glucose metabolism, good circulation, and detoxification.*
Supplementation with lipoic acid may support cardiovascular, nerve, and eye health.*
Small quantities of lipoic acid (<1 mg) are present in foods, but some individuals may benefit from supplementation with higher doses.*
Lipoic provides 300 mg of alpha-lipoic acid per capsule.
* These statements have made by www.biotechpharmacal.com and have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
This product is manufactured in USA under Good Manufacturing Practice ( GMP ), which ensures high quality, and is supplied with original packaging and labelling.
We Also Recommend